Our Six Week Residency programme offers a two, four or six week schedule for international players aged 16-18 who are passionate about improving their game and furthering their skill set both on and off the field of play.
The programme is specifically designed for future student-athletes to enhance their development in an enjoyable and inspirational setting.
All coaching is led by acclaimed UEFA qualified coaches and our bespoke programme is specifically tailored to your position, playing style and goals.
Dates for Summer 2023 are TBC. Sign up via our enquiry form to be the first to know!
Six Week Residency
If you want to know more, please complete the form below and a member of the team will contact you shortly!
The Residency Programme includes the following as standard:
- Five hours of coaching a day, led by our experienced UEFA qualified coaches – all of which is delivered at Macclesfield FC’s Leasing.com stadium which boasts a state-of-the art-4G pitch.
- A vigorous strength and conditioning programme specifically tailored to your position, with unlimited access to our fantastic on site gymnasium.
- Weekly check in sessions with coaches in order to review progress achieved, set goals and determine areas of improvement.
- 3 meals per day courtesy of our dedicated Academy restaurant, together with comprehensive nutritional guidance.
- Competitive games against other Clubs and their youth academies.
- Access to the Macclesfield FC’s Physiotherapy team with weekly recovery and rehabilitation sessions.
- Full adidas playing and training kit.
- Offsite weekly scheduled day trips.
- Accommodation in a 4* plus hotel offering excellent facilities – all within a short distance from the Leasing.com Stadium.
ACCOMMODATION, MEALS & TRANSPORT
All accommodation is included as part of the price, with players staying in a centrally-based hotel that is close to all amenities.
Three meals per day are provided at our dedicated Academy Restaurant – together with comprehensive nutritional guidance. All transport to and from training and games will be provided and organised by Macclesfield FC.
LIFESTYLE & EVENTS
Joining us on the Residency Programme not only offers you a fantastic football development programme but also the chance to embrace British culture.
This will include a number of events and trips – ranging from tours of well-known Premier League stadiums, informative talks from guest speakers and other activities such as go-karting and paint balling.
We also schedule visits to UCLan, where our current international students study – giving you an insight into our University Programme.
Prices for this unique and unforgettable experience start from £3000 for a 2 week block, with the full 6 weeks priced at £8,500.
Please register your interest to speak with one of our dedicated Recruitment Executives about a tailored package.
Whichever block you attend the following is included as standard:
- A tailored football development programme.
- All accommodation with 3 meals per day.
- Transportation to and from all activities.
- Transfer to and from Manchester Int airport (Saturday arrivals only).
- All scheduled events, trips & activities
- Fully branded Macclesfield FC training kit.